At next month’s neighborhood meeting we will be electing Neighborhood Executive Board Officers for the upcoming year (June 2012 to May 2013). We need volunteers to run for these positions, and there is still time for you to step up.
Giant Hewitt Man Wants YOU.
If you’re wondering what each Officer does, you’re in luck!
- Chair: Runs the monthly neighborhood meetings and the monthly meetings of the Executive Board. Oversees neighborhood business such as the annual mini-grants from the city.
- Vice-Chair: Supports the Chair, performs the duties of the Chair in the event that the Chair is unable to.
- Secretary: Compiles the monthly neighborhood newsletter. Keeps records, agendas, and minutes for meetings.
- Treasurer: Tracks the income and expenses of the neighborhood to make sure we only spend the money that we actually have.
- Council of Neighborhoods Representatives: Represent the neighborhood at Everett Council of Neighborhoods functions, providing reports to both groups of the goings-on of each.
If any of these sound interesting to you, contact current neighborhood Chair Cheryl Durham at cdurham -at- windermere.com or by phone at (425) 339-7135.
We’ll see you next month!