Tomorrow, Saturday, May 30th we will be hosting a neighborhood cleanup event. Download the flier here.
WHEN: Saturday, May 30, 2015 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Or until dumpsters are full!
WHERE: Longfellow Building parking lot 3715 Oakes Ave
WHAT YOU CAN DISPOSE OF:
- Limit per household — 2 truckloads.
- Junk and debris
- Yard waste (no processed wood)
- Furniture and wood scraps (processed/treated)
- Electronics (no large TVs), some items may have small cost to accept
- Appliances, washers, dryers, old microwaves (no refrigerators/freezers)
- Scrap Metal Drive Fundraiser: Metals for recycling, small engines, lawn mowers (no heavy engines) gas and oil drained; broken bikes, car parts, etc.
- Car batteries, tires off of rims (limit 2 tires)
WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Household hazardous waste
- Vehicles or household garbage
- Brick or concrete materials
If you need additional information, contact Andrea Tucker at 425-870-6699.
Thanks to the City of Everett for their help providing disposal and recycling. The City of Everett Office of Neighborhoods Mini-Grant is funding this clean up.
Take this opportunity to clean up your neighborhood!