Café Zippy, located at 2811 Wetmore, is open Tuesday – Sunday, and features Stumptown coffee, various teas, homemade chai and healthy smoothies complement a range of food items from pastries to salads and soups.
They also host a variety of regular community events:
- Craft Collaboration: meets twice a month- 1st Wed (5-8) & 3rd Sat (noon-3)
- Stitch ‘n Bitch: meets twice a week- Wed (4-7) & Sat (11-2)
- The Spot Open Mic: Every Thursday night- 7pm-9pm
But that’s not all! If none of those float your boat, they’re exploring the idea of even more events:
- Book Club: Let’s start a Sustainable Book Club- Meets Monthly
- Debate Night: local and Social Justice will be our direction
- Conversation Cafe: documentary Films
- Plant and Seed Swap
- All Ages Late Night Music
- Trivia Night
- Hoola Hoop Class
- Bartering Night
- Raw Food Classes and Potluck
Contact Zippy at 425-303-0474 or email@example.com if you’re interested in any of these events.